Thursday 27 April 2017

Progress Report

Hi!

You may have noticed the shiny new header I have put up for Rusty Robots. I've been meaning to give the blog a proper header for ages and my new burst of painting works has seen me furiously developing some of the ideas that I sketched out almost a decade ago!

Rusty Robots

I must admit that this is still a bit of a work in progress as there will eventually be a bit of a background to the piece but couldn't resist posting it up anyway!

In other news, I have been working on some Red Tribe artwork too:

Red Tribe Scrapbot

I plan on posting up some articles over the coming weeks of each of the tribes as well as a guide to assorted locations around the scrapyard but am producing colour artwork for each which looks way nicer than some of the black and white sketches I've posted previously.

Hopefully I will have a decent map done soon too so folks can have a decent idea of the geography of The Scrapyard too so watch this space!

All the best!

2 comments:

  1. Top stuff, been wondering when we would see more of the Junkyard, the recent updates have been great to see! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments!

      I've been having a really torrid time of getting any enthusiasm for my robots of late but I've spent much of the last twelve months writing out the background in detail and hope that I'll be able to start posting some interesting stuff soon!

      All the best!

      Delete

Black Tribe Gunbot

 Hi! Here's the next addition to my Rusty Robots project in the form of a Black Tribe Gunbot: The Black Tribe are the villains of The Sc...